Conquer the global market
Start-ups, VSEs, SMEs, ETIs… Cosmetic Valley supports French companies in their international development, an essential action for the French trade balance and, more broadly, for the country's prosperity.
A strong industry brand that shines internationally
The Cosmetic Valley France brand embodies both French know-how, the strength of the national sector and the values of the products and services offered. This industry brand federates and strengthens the visibility of companies on market places. More generally, it makes it possible to increase the attractiveness of the country through the influence of this industrial flagship.
An operator at the service of SMEs
In the field, Cosmetic Valley is the export operator in the sector and works in close partnership with the State operator Business France. Cosmetic Valley monitors competition on the markets, implements international partnerships for innovation, organizes economic missions and collective pavilions at the largest trade fairs in the world.
- China Beauty Expo in Shanghai,
- Beautyworld Middle East in Dubai,
- Cosmoprof Asia in Hong Kong,
- In Cosmetics Global in Europe,
- Cosmetic 360.
News International and export
Exhibit under collective France Cosmetic Valley in Dubai!
Cosmetic Webinar Regulations #28 Nagoya Protocol
A VIE sector for North America
A solid and structured international network
To facilitate companies' access to international markets, Cosmetic Valley coordinates the global network it created in 2016: Global Cosmetics Cluster.
This solid and influential network has a triple vocation:
- To be a gateway for companies that want to develop their business internationally and establish new connections in the fields of research and innovation.
- Create an interclustering dynamic to promote the sharing of experience and knowledge, the development of new clusters, etc.
- Represent the perfumery-cosmetics sector on a global and European scale.
Via its European branch Global Cosmetics Cluster – Europe, French SMEs benefit from a “Go International” acceleration program (market watch, benchmarking and BtoB missions, etc.) to countries
with high potential: South Korea, United Arab Emirates, India Mexico
and United States...